The Bankman shirt features a tall point collar that sits high around the neck creating a more refined and traditional look. Made from a compact stretch poplin in a pink bengal stripe with contrast buttonholes on the collar and cuffs.
- Tall point collar
- French fold placket
- Mitred double button cuff
- Compact stretch poplin fabric for additional comfort
- 97% cotton & 3% lycra fabric
- Ultra compact 18-20 stitches per inch
- Side hem gussets for strength
- Shank stitched buttons
- Removable collar stays
- Contrast thread collar & cuff buttonholes
TRIM BUT NEVER TIGHT
Our shirts are slim but not constricting, for a contemporary looks that doesn't compromise on comfort. The body has a slight taper to provide a trim aesthetic, and a deeper armhole allows for a full range of movement.